OPERATION OF THE ATHLETIC FACILITIES DURING THE COVID-19 PERIOD | September 13, 2021
The operation of athletic facilities during the Covid-19 period is subject to the instructions of the General Secretariat of Sports, updated weekly.
- Citizens involved in athletics, unless they present a certificate of vaccination against Covid-19, or a Covid-19 disease within the last 6 months certificate, will have to present:
a) in order to enter the Fitness Center:
- when 5-11 years old: a negative self-test conducted within the last 24 hours,
- when 12 years old and older: a negative rapid test conducted within the last 48 hours.
b) in order to enter any indoor or outdoor athletic facility (swimming pool, soccer and track complex, tennis courts, Deree Gym, Pierce Gym):
- when under 15 years old: a negative self-test conducted every week,
- when 16 years old and older: a negative PCR or rapid test every week.
- Negative test results or vaccination/disease certificates will have to be shown each time at the main gate and at the entrance to the sports facility. This is mandatory in order to be allowed entry.
- Accurate registration and signing in on the “Entrance-Exit List” is mandatory.
- Wearing of a double facemask, or a single facemask KN95 or FFP2 in the Fitness Center is mandatory at all times (even during training), unless you present a certificate of vaccination against Covid-19, or a Covid-19 disease within the last 6 months certificate.
- As there is a limit as to the maximum capacity of each sports facility, when this has been reached and there are other members waiting, the maximum stay is set at 60’.
- The locker rooms will follow the maximum capacity rule announced every week, and the showers will operate at 50%
- The showers at the Fitness Center will remain closed.
- The saunas will be closed until further notice.
- Use of your own towel during exercising in the Fitness Center is mandatory.
- In order to use the tennis courts you should book a court by phone at 210-6009800 (ext. 1319) on the same day from 10:00 to 13:00 (for the weekend the booking should happen on Friday).
Operating hours are as usual: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The swimming pool is closed Monday-Wednesday-Friday 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
All of the above are in accordance with what is prescribed in Government directives and we ask that you observe them strictly without exception.
As the measures are continuously updated, any necessary adjustments will be made. Kindly follow the instructions of the staff on duty.
For information, you may call the Office of Athletics at ext. 1319, 1157 (Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00).
“A SOUND MIND & A SOUND BODY”
The ACG Fitness program began in 2010 and is designed for adults who wish to make use of our sports facilities and programs.
It also provides teams or companies the opportunity to use our basketball, volleyball and tennis courts and our soccer field (Group Specific), on specific days and times.
There are three categories of the ACG Fitness members:
- Full members (with the right to use all sports facilities)
- Pool Specific members (with the right to use the swimming pool)
- Fitness Specific members (with the right to use the gym)
ACG Fitness Membership Benefits
- Use of all athletic facilities (depending on type of membership)
- Use of the soccer and track and field complex, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts for groups
(depending on type of membership and availability)
- Group fitness classes (Pilates, Yoga, TRX, Body Sculpt, Total Fitness, ABS & Legs, Circuit Training, Aqua Fitness and more)
ACG Fitness Membership Extras
- Parking (Monday–Friday 16:30–22:00, Saturday–Sunday 10:00–17:00)
- Showers and locker rooms
- Day-use lockers
- Café & Snack Bar
Full Member Benefits:
- 20% discount to spouse
- Children’s Day (every Sunday)
- 2 free guest visits (1 year plan)
- Fitness Center (Life-Fitness treadmills, Cybex recumbent bikes, Precor cross trainers, Cybex Eagle selectorized machines, 900kg free weights, 945 kg in dumbbells, advanced audiovisual system)
- Three dance/fitness studios
- Cross-court gym (basketball, volleyball)
- Four tennis courts with lights
- Soccer field (synthetic turf with organic infill)
- Six-lane, 400-meter track
- Swimming pool (50-meter heated pool)
- Groups may use the basketball and volleyball courts and the soccer field, as well.
Please contact the Reception at 210-6009800 ext. 1157 for information and availability.
Monday – Friday 09:00–22:00
Saturday – Sunday 10:00–17:00
Locker rooms closing time is 15’ after facilities close.
Closed on national holidays, ACG holidays and in August.
Hours of operation are subject to change following timely notice. Please check regularly for updates.
Kindly note that activities of the College have priority. Each ACG fitness member fully acknowledges that the College’s activities have a priority – all programs and activities are regulated by the College’s calendar.
More information at: (+0030) 210 6009800 ext. 1157, 1319 | 6 Gravias Str., Aghia Paraskevi – 15342
e-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: DEREE Athletic Club