OPERATION OF THE ATHLETIC FACILITIES UNDER THE RESTRICTIVE MEASURES IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 | June 1, 2022
The operation of athletic facilities during the Covid-19 period is subject to the instructions of the General Secretariat of Sports, updated regularly.
- Entrance is open to all.
- Use of a facemask when in crowded areas is recommended.
- Regularly clean your hands, or use antiseptic gel.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Use of your own towel during exercising is mandatory.
As the measures are regularly updated, any necessary adjustments will be made. Kindly follow the instructions of the OA staff on duty.
For information, you may call the Office of Athletics at ext. 1319, 1157 (Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00).
“A SOUND MIND & A SOUND BODY”
The ACG Fitness program began in 2010 and is designed for adults who wish to make use of our sports facilities and programs.
It also provides teams or companies the opportunity to use our basketball, volleyball and tennis courts and our soccer field (Group Specific), on specific days and times.
There are three categories of the ACG Fitness members:
- Full members (with the right to use all sports facilities)
- Pool Specific members (with the right to use the swimming pool)
- Fitness Specific members (with the right to use the gym)
ACG Fitness Membership Benefits
- Use of all athletic facilities (depending on type of membership)
- Use of the soccer and track and field complex, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts for groups
(depending on type of membership and availability)
- Group fitness classes (Pilates, Yoga, TRX, Body Sculpt, Total Fitness, ABS & Legs, Circuit Training, Aqua Fitness and more)
ACG Fitness Membership Extras
- Parking (Monday–Friday 16:30–22:00, Saturday–Sunday 10:00–17:00)
- Showers and locker rooms
- Day-use lockers
- Café & Snack Bar
Full Member Benefits:
- 20% discount to spouse
- Children’s Day (every Sunday)
- 2 free guest visits (1 year plan)
- Fitness Center (Life-Fitness treadmills, Cybex recumbent bikes, Precor cross trainers, Cybex Eagle selectorized machines, 900kg free weights, 945 kg in dumbbells, advanced audiovisual system)
- Three dance/fitness studios
- Cross-court gym (basketball, volleyball)
- Four tennis courts with lights
- Soccer field (synthetic turf with organic infill)
- Six-lane, 400-meter track
- Swimming pool (50-meter heated pool)
- Groups may use the basketball and volleyball courts and the soccer field, as well.
Please contact the Reception at 210-6009800 ext. 1157 for information and availability.
Group Fitness Classes – ACG Fitness
- Monday – Friday 09:00–22:00
- Saturday – Sunday 10:00–17:00
Locker rooms closing time is 15’ after facilities close.
Closed on national holidays, ACG holidays and in August.
Hours of operation are subject to change following timely notice. Please check regularly for updates.
Kindly note that activities of the College have priority. Each ACG fitness member fully acknowledges that the College’s activities have a priority – all programs and activities are regulated by the College’s calendar.
ACG Fitness program – types of membership and fees
2021-22 (September 1, 2021 – July 31, 2022)
Type of membership:
|FULL MEMBER||POOL SPECIFIC||FITNESS SPECIFIC|
Registration fee 35€
One-day visit 15€
- To register, you must submit a medical certificate declaring that you are healthy and fit to exercise without restrictions. For those making use of the swimming pool, the medical certificate must also – in addition to the above – declare that you do not have any dermatological conditions.
- Special discounts are offered to Deree and Pierce alumni, as well as to the parents of Deree and Pierce students.
- Fees do not include personal training, tennis lessons with a trainer, nutritionist.
More information at: (+0030) 210 6009800 ext. 1157, 1319 | 6 Gravias Str., Aghia Paraskevi – 15342
e-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: DEREE Athletic Club